Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas


We had to go to the other side of Hong Kong to get a package for my companion. It was a long trip, but we got to go to a very yummy curry place from my second area, and then get some wonderful "milk yellow bread," a steamed bun with egg custard inside. This certain place is particularly good. The custard is hot and runny and delicious. Especially good on a freezing cold day.
Technically it is not 'freezing,' but it is very cold. So thank you so much for the scarf Leah!
We also got to go to MUJI. I go there as often as I can. Even though I have seen everything they have right now and don't intend to buy any of it, I just love the feeling in the store. Especially at Christmas time. They get as close as I can find to a real Christmas, not just mall Christmas.
There is MUJI in New York.
We are having a Christmas party tonight and making gingerbread houses. I am excited. Tomorrow we have to go sing and dance at a cultural activity. Also pretty fun. Dancing is fun and I miss it.
Our investigator Sister Ruan might be able to be able to be baptized on the 26th, the biggest question right now is just whether or not her husband will support her right now. He is indifferent to religion, but has heard the Mormons are a cult. Told his wife all about Warren Jeffs. Also didn't like the word of wisdom, but is ok with it now. I think it'll be ok. But we might have to wait until 2011 sometime. I am so impressed with her though. She hears anti stuff and then looks it up online, only to find more anti stuff, and so does she block our number or say she's too busy to meet? No, she schedules us and asks us about it. She's felt the truth in this message and when something comes up, she's going to find out everything about it before she decides to do anything drastic. That's why I'm not worried about her.
I love you all. Thanks for the music.
Merry Christmas.
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment