Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Short One (and posted out of order)

Date: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:13:19 PM
Subject: 10-12-09


I wrote a long eamil, which was devoured by the ether. Now I'm out of time.
I'm so sorry.

Main points:
Why is 13 an unlucky number?

What is Mom's pancake recipe? Syrup Recipe?

More visitors from mainland. Average baptisms is still one a week.

"Just freakin play for a bit while!" (said by a member to me. stupid missionaries teach members to say 'freak')

I suddenly love cooking and baking and would love simple, quick recipes.

It is possible to stay clean and organized. I didn't think this was true when I lived by myself, but it is true, even when living with missionaries.
And being clean makes you happy.

We had to move to a gross apartment. But I will do as Elder Holland said and embrace everything about my mission, even dirty apartments.

I am apartment leader! This is the first step in my plan to one day control
the world.

The Book of Mormon is true and will answer any question you have if you read it prayerfully.

I love you! Merry Christmas!
-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment